You can contact us at
For visitors on our website we collect:
- The email address and personal information from visitors who post on our website.
- The email address and personal information from the visitors who communicate with us via email.
- The email address of those who post in our chat areas.
- Aggregate (General Tracking) information about pages that users visit on our site.
- Any information given to us by users that contact us via inquiry form, survey, etc.
The information that we collect is used for:
- Internal review, tracking, or contacting and is then archived for future reference.
- Improving the quality of our website content and user friendliness for a better user experience.
- Not Shared with any outside organization for commercial purposes. We may still share this information for tracking and other non-commercial purposes.
- We may use a standard technology called a cookie for the following purposes.
Recording Session information for shopping cart or other purposes.
- Store visitor preferences for return visits to our website.
- Helping manage subscriptions or private areas on our website.
- Record user specific tracking or aggregate tracking information of visitors on our website.
- Alert visitors to our live help console, or offering live help to website visitors.
- If you are currently receiving a newsletter or emails from us and would like to stop receiving them, please notify us by contacting us by email, at the above address.
- We do not partner or use any 3rd party ad services or content delivering services.
- With respect to security, we use industry standard encryption technologies, when transferring and receiving data from visitors on our website.
- With respect to sensitive information, we will redirect the user to a secure page either on our site, or to a trusted 3rd party site before transferring or receiving sensitive data. This information may include credit card or banking information, medical information, or other sensitive information.